The Livermore Chapel was originally built as a private residence in 1913. It was purchased by the Muster Family in 1957 and converted into a modern funeral home.
The Livermore Chapel resembles our Calhoun Facility with the southern colonial styling and is also decorated with period family antique pieces.
The Livermore facility has undergone many renovations and modifications in order to be at the point that it is today. It is equipped with a formal funeral chapel with a seating capacity for more than 250 visitors in a formal church-like atmosphere. The head of the chapel contains a large hand cut stained glass window that serves as a decorative back drop for all of our services. This chapel also contains a state-of-art video system that allows for a memorial video tribute to be included as a part of each service.
The newest additions include a covered outdoor family and visitor lounge area and an enlarged second family visitation state room. This chapel also includes a renovated indoor family and visitor lounge and contains a pictorial history of McLean County. This lounge has increased seating and all the amenities of home, including a full size refrigerator with ice maker and increased counter areas for family meals.
The building is handicap accessible and has all the services of a modern funeral home with the added personal touches of a place that people are proud to call their home.
Click on the images below to take a virtual tour of our Calhoun Chapel or feel free to stop in for a personal visit.
Muster Funeral Homes, Calhoun Chapel | 300 Main Street | Calhoun,
KY42327 | Tel: 1-270-273-3124 | Fax: 1-270-273-5474